Blue Man Group New York, NY Jul/13 - Aug/17
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Audio Department for Blue Man Group’s flagship theatre production in NYC, including managing and scheduling staff; creating and maintaining a budget; mixing shows; and maintenance of audio equipment.
• Collaborating with directors and Sound Designer to maintain the artistic integrity of the show.
• Programming and running Avid D-Show console, Pro Tools, QLab.
Freelance Sound Engineer NYC and Chicago Oct/08 – Jul/13
• Live sound for musicians, theaters and production companies.
• Recording, editing, mixing, and/or mobile recording for a variety of clients.
• Clients include: Zoe Keating, The Builders Association, Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, Ian Pai (Music Director at Fischerspooner), No Hope Productions, Elder Abuse Reform Now, The Abbey (Chicago), Electric Hawk, and Twirl Management.
Blue Man Productions New York, NY Jul/05 - Jul/13
Freelance Sound Engineer, Production Sound Assistant, Studio Engineer
• Engineering and assistant engineering on recording sessions at Blue Man Group's recording facility. Recording sessions ranged from voice-overs to full bands. Credits include:
- 20th Century Fox's Space Chimps
- Blue Man Group - How To Be A Megastar Live! CD & DVD
- Program material for their live productions
• FOH engineer for live shows in NYC, Boston, Chicago, and Orlando
• FOH, Monitors, or A2 for special appearances, most notably: America’s Got Talent, Live with Regis and Kelly, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Super Bowl XLV Fan Zone, and Latin Grammy Awards.
• Editing and mixing using Pro Tools systems and SSL 4000E-series console
• Responsible for inventory, setup and maintenance of Pro Tools interfaces, computers, software/hardware, and outboard gear
Translator Audio Brooklyn, NY Dec/05 - Jul/08
• Pro Tools|HD recording and assisting for producers Joel Hamilton and Andrew Schneider in addition to bringing in own clients. Credits include:
- Lettuce - RAGE! (Velour)
- Unsane - Visqueen (Ipecac)
- 2 Foot Yard - Borrowed Arms (Self-released)
- New Idea Society - The World Is Bright And Lonely (Exotic Fever)
89.9 FM - KGRG Auburn, WA Oct/00 - Jul/01
• Produced Public Service Announcements, station identifications, and underwriting at a college-run radio station
• Supervised department's production and goals, overseeing quality and marketability of the final product.
The City College of New York - CUNY New York, NY Graduated May/06
• B.F.A. in Music & Audio Technology
• Graduated summa cum laude (highest honors)
• Recipient of Friar Foundation Scholarship and Sidney Zolot Award for Excellence in Music
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
• Pro Tools operation, plug-ins, and configuration
• Large-format analog and digital audio consoles
• Microphone selection, placement, and pre-amplification
• Soldering and repair of sound equipment
• Personnel management
• Project management
• Sound design
• Intercom systems
• PC & Mac platforms
• iZotope RX Advanced
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Music composition and arranging
• Violist with over twelve years of performing experience
• Bilingual: English & Polish